Today we have released build 184.108.40.206, which also marks our first LTS (Long Term Support) build. This marks an exciting transition for us, as we have been adding features at such a pace until now that we haven’t been able to really contemplate being able to do this. After working for the past two months to clean up as many rough edges as possible, we feel that the product is mature enough to implement this. We will continue to be adding new features to our main release builds however, and have many new features planned for the near future. I hope you enjoy using Heimdall!
- Heimdall Proxy for Amazon Redshift Overview
- Automated Query Caching for Azure Managed Databases with Heimdall Proxy
- Improve Read Replica Utilization of Azure Managed Databases with Heimdall Proxy
- Enhance your Application and Data interaction with Heimdall Database Proxy in Azure
- How Heimdall’s Database Proxy Improves Website Response Times with No Code Changes in AWS