As part of our initial release, Heimdall would like to announce that we have partnered with Hazelcast to act as our primary and default cache. This partnership will allow Heimdall to provide innovative ways to simplify the process of caching content, while allowing Hazelcast to provide the distributed cache infrastructure. Our release 1.0.1 includes the Hazelcast 3.5.4 open source library, and it has been tested with the Hazelcast 3.6.0 RC1 code as well. The default configuration will leveraging both the near and grid cache functionality to provide high performance cache behavior for our SQL cache logic. We fully expect to further leverage Hazelcast’s functionality to expand our own, and make in-memory grid functionality simpler than ever to integrate with existing and new projects moving forward.
- Advanced Connection Pooling for Azure
- Heimdall Proxy for Amazon Redshift Overview
- Automated Query Caching for Azure Managed Databases with Heimdall Proxy
- Improve Read Replica Utilization of Azure Managed Databases with Heimdall Proxy
- Enhance your Application and Data interaction with Heimdall Database Proxy in Azure