As part of our initial release, Heimdall would like to announce that we have partnered with Hazelcast to act as our primary and default cache. This partnership will allow Heimdall to provide innovative ways to simplify the process of caching content, while allowing Hazelcast to provide the distributed cache infrastructure. Our release 1.0.1 includes the Hazelcast 3.5.4 open source library, and it has been tested with the Hazelcast 3.6.0 RC1 code as well. The default configuration will leveraging both the near and grid cache functionality to provide high performance cache behavior for our SQL cache logic. We fully expect to further leverage Hazelcast’s functionality to expand our own, and make in-memory grid functionality simpler than ever to integrate with existing and new projects moving forward.
- How Heimdall’s Database Proxy Improves Website Response Times with No Code Changes in AWS
- Heimdall Data is now an AWS Competency Partner!
- Optimizing Application Performance with SQL caching for Amazon Aurora
- Heimdall Data and Amazon Aurora for Online Auctioning
- Heimdall Data and Amazon Aurora for Financial Services